FuseBase Demo Organization
Copy to my workspace

T44 Go-live readiness review

Go-live readiness review

A team deciding whether to go live, gathered around a laptop

Harbor Lane Go-live target: Oct 6, 2026 1 blocker: Critical risk Sponsor review Oct 1

Whether Harbor Lane is ready to move from staging to production on Oct 6, and what must close first. Prepared by the Clinicflow Implementation team for Harbor Lane's sponsor, Marco Silva, and the support lead review. Customer names, dates and figures in this template are synthetic sample data.

Sample template: the firm, people, clients and figures are fictional, and the embedded view holds synthetic sample records.

Readiness

Launch and integration criteria met
33%

One of three launch-critical milestones has passed validation. The other two are blocked or waiting on the customer, so today's recommendation is no-go for Oct 6 unless the CRM sync is fixed by Sep 30.

The live readiness view

This view is filtered to Launch, Integration and Data milestones only, the ones that gate a go-live decision, sorted by target date.

Before you share this page with a client

This view can include Launch, Integration and Data milestones for every customer nearing go-live, not only Harbor Lane. Filter the embed to Customer equals Harbor Lane before sending this page to Marco Silva or anyone else at Harbor Lane.

Criteria

Live example from the Dashboards app, shown with Harborline Logistics's demo data.

CriterionMilestoneValidation statusRiskResult
CRM sync passes in stagingCRM syncFailedCriticalNot met
Deal fields confirmed by customerHarbor Lane CRM field mappingNot testedHighWaiting on customer
Sponsor sign-off recordedHarbor Lane launch sign-offNot testedHighBlocked

Why CRM sync is the gate

flowchart TD
    A[CRM sync test in staging] -->|Failed: missing write scope| B[Owen Brooks requests API key]
    B --> C{Key issued by Harbor Lane IT}
    C -->|No, waiting since Sep 18| D[Sync stays Failed]
    C -->|Yes| E[Retest sync]
    E -->|Passes| F[Sponsor sign-off unblocked]
    D --> G[No-go for Oct 6]
    F --> H[Go for Oct 6]

The CRM sync has been failing since Sep 18 because the API key issued by Harbor Lane's CRM does not have write scope. Everything else, including sponsor sign-off, waits behind this one dependency.

Go or no-go

Go case
  • CRM sync passes validation with a write-scope key.
  • Marco Silva confirms which of the three legacy deal stage names are still active, so field mapping can be marked correct.
  • Sponsor sign-off is recorded on the launch checklist.
No-go case
  • The API key has not arrived and sync is still Failed as of the review date.
  • Deal stage confirmation from Harbor Lane is outstanding.
  • Launching without a passing sync risks deal data going stale during the first week of live use, which support cannot flag until customers complain.
Recommendation

No-go for Oct 6. Hold the date only if a working API key arrives and sync passes by end of day Sep 30, leaving four business days for a hypercare rehearsal. Otherwise move go-live to Oct 13.

Hypercare, if we go live Oct 6

Day 0: go-live, war room staffed 8am to 6pm
Day 1 to 3: daily 15-minute check with Marco Silva
Day 4 to 7: sync volume and error rate monitored, no scheduled changes
Day 14: hypercare review, decide whether to extend

If we need to roll back

Rollback plan
  • Trigger: CRM sync error rate above 5% in the first 48 hours, or a data-loss incident.
  • Action: pause the sync connector, revert Harbor Lane to the legacy export process for deal data, and notify Marco Silva within one hour.
  • Owner: Owen Brooks, with Sara Ortiz as backup.
  • Recovery: once the write-scope key is confirmed working in a retest, re-enable sync and reconcile any deals created during the rollback window.

Sponsor review

Marco Silva and the Harbor Lane support lead join the readiness call on Oct 1. Bring the retested sync result; do not present a go recommendation without it.

What we told Harbor Lane last week

We can hold Oct 6 if we see a passing sync test by the end of this week. If not, tell us now so we can plan the launch communication around a later date instead of scrambling.

Marco SilvaSponsor, Harbor Lane, fictional
OBOwen BrooksIntegration Lead, Clinicflow
SOSara OrtizLaunch Lead, Clinicflow

Owen owns the CRM sync fix and reports status daily until it passes. Sara owns the launch checklist and will not open sponsor sign-off until sync shows Passed in this readiness view.

How to use this template

Duplicate this page for each customer's go-live decision. Replace the values below; if a required value is missing, show Unavailable instead of guessing a status.

VariableMeaningRequired
{{customer.name}}Customer under readiness reviewRequired
{{golive.target_date}}Proposed go-live dateRequired
{{criterion.validation_status}}Pass, fail or not tested status per launch criterionRequired
{{blocker.owner}}Who owns clearing the top blockerRequired when any criterion is not met
{{decision.recommendation}}Go, no-go or conditional go recommendationRequired
{{rollback.trigger}}Condition that triggers a rollbackOptional

Before sharing: filter the embed to this customer, and never present a go recommendation while a Critical-risk criterion shows Failed.