T22 New account launch readiness review
New account launch readiness review

Whether Willow Row's paid media account is ready to launch, and exactly what still blocks it. Internal review for the paid media lead and the onboarding coordinator, ahead of the go/no-go call.
Zero of five required items are verified or complete. That is why this review recommends holding the launch date rather than confirming it.
Sample template: the firm, people, clients and figures are fictional, and the embedded view holds synthetic sample records.
Live example from the Dashboards app, shown with Haven Athletics's demo data.
Gate criteria
| Gate | Workstream | Status | Meets the bar? |
|---|---|---|---|
| Ad platform access | Access | In progress, editor seat granted | |
| Product feed | Data | In progress, due today, Sep 23 | |
| Budget approval authority | People | Requested, due Sep 28 | |
| Payment reporting access | Access | Waiting on client, overdue | |
| Change request process | Process | Not started, due Oct 15 |
The board below is our complete onboarding workflow across every client currently onboarding. It groups cards by status; Willow Row's five cards are the ones filtered into the gate table above. Use the board to see how Willow Row compares with other launches in flight this week.
Blocked: payment report access
We have requested read-only access to Willow Row's payment reports twice, on Sep 4 and Sep 19, without a response. Why it matters: we cannot reconcile ad spend against revenue, so budget recommendations at launch would rest on incomplete data. Current block: the client's finance lead is on leave until Sep 28. Owner: Sara Ortiz, escalate to Evan Park on the client side if not resolved by Sep 26.
Launch decision checklist
Before the go/no-go call:
- Confirm the target launch date with the client
- Get a written answer on the payment access delay
- Re-run this readiness review on Sep 26
Recommendation
We recommend No go for Sep 30. The product feed and ad platform access are on track to close this week, but payment reporting access has no committed date. The earliest realistic launch is Oct 3, and only if payment access clears by Sep 26.
What would move this to a go
Conditions for a Sep 30 launch
Two things would need to happen by end of day Sep 26: Willow Row's finance lead returns from leave and grants payment report access, and the product catalog feed passes validation with zero errors. If both clear, we would revisit this review on Sep 27 and could confirm Sep 30 stands.
Why each gate matters at launch
What we checked to confirm each status
- Ad platform access: confirmed by our team creating and deleting a test campaign draft in the account.
- Product feed: last validation run returned errors on 14 of 1,200 products; the client's ecommerce team is correcting them.
- Budget approval authority: Evan Park was named as approver in the portal; the budget approval step has not yet been tested with a live request.
- Payment reporting access: two access requests sent, no response as of this review.
How to use this template
Duplicate this page once per new account before its launch date. Replace these values; if a required value is missing, show Needs review instead of guessing, and do not mark a gate as met without verification.
| Variable | Meaning | Required |
|---|---|---|
{{client.name}} | Client whose account this review covers | Required |
{{launch.target_date}} | Target launch date being reviewed | Required |
{{gate.status}} | Status of each required gate: not yet, watch, blocked or met | Required |
{{blocker.owner}} | Who owns resolving a blocked gate, on our side and the client's | Required when a gate is blocked |
{{decision.recommendation}} | Go or no go recommendation and the reasoning | Required |
{{review.next_date}} | Date the review will be repeated if the decision is no go | Optional |
A gate only counts as met once we have verified it ourselves; a client saying access is granted is not verification.